Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been Tagged!

8 THINGS
TV shows I watch

1. Bones
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Private Practice
5. House
6. ER
7. Brothers and Sisters
8. ?

Wow that's weird, I really like medical shows but I hate the sight of blood. Weird!

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Went to Work
2. SEP conferences
3. All of them didn't show so I started on report cards
4. talked with a friend
5. carpooled home
6. shopping at walmart
7. ate dinner
8. watched CMA awards. Hey did you know that the Hootie and the Blowfish guy went country. It is really weird to see a black guy sing country. :)

8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. Olive Garden
2. Red Lobster
3. Cafe Rio/Costa Vida (pretty much the same thing)
4. Applebees
5. Golden Corral
7. Paradise Cafe (in downtown SL)
8. La Frontera

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. Christmas Break (two weeks off, yeah baby!)
2. Debt paid off
3. sleeping in on Saturday
4. watching the Office
5. The weekend
6. Finishing report cards
7. Summer
8. Seeing Avery

8 Things on my Wish List

1. A million dollars
2. A new car
3. New clothes
4. A new phone
5. An ipod that is bigger than a 2 G. I kindof want a Zune now.
6. My own laptop
7. To be out of debt
8. A new family picture!

8 people I Tag
1. Mel
2. Denise
3. Julia
4. Hillary
5. Paige
6. Nikki
7. Whoever else that wants to join in
8. Whoever else that wants to join in

4 comments:

Hillary said...

You had NO people show up for SEP's?? How many kids do you have this year?

Annie said...

No the three I had scheduled for yesterday didn't show. I had most of them on Monday and Tuesday. I only have 17 kids this year, it is so nice!

Denise said...

I did this a little while back.

Paige and family said...

When your sister was doing a giveaway and you shouted her out, I went to her blog, saw they were boxer lovers so I would check back just to look at her dogs and then I saw her side bar with the design page. I love her scrapbook pages. I'm not very good at that stuff and she has way cute pages. I hope she doesn't mind. I love her dogs. I wish Bugsy and Lily let me put things on them like hers does.