Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Medicine


My dad bought a new wake boarding boat. We traded in the old Rinker and got a Supreme. It is so stinkin sweet. I still suck at wake boarding, but I love going. We have gone to Sand Hollow the last three weekends in a row, trying to use it as much as possible before it gets cold. Tony actually landed a back flip and Brad gets seriously high on his jumps and can do 360's. It has been fun to hang out with my family and get some sun.

My little niece Avery has no fear. She is only about 14 months old and loves the water. She will actually jump from the swimming platform into the water (if someone is there to catch her).


Bowling Fun!


On Labor Day I bought a new bed. At one of the stores we went into, they had free chair massages and we took advantage of that! My mom has never had a massage before and swore she never would, but I think we may have changed her mind. I love getting massages, if I were rich enough I would schedule one every week!


This picture of Denise, Todd and Tony makes me laugh!

No comments: