Monday, September 29, 2008

X-96 Big A** Show










Tony, Shane, Brad, Sid, Mel and I went to the Big A** show at USANA Ampitheatre. It is an annual concert that X-96 (my favorite radio station when I lived in Salt Lake) puts on every year. However, this is the first year I have attended. It was so much fun. I want to go every year. Here's a list of bands that were there:
Shiny Toy Guns, Local H, Hawthorne Heights, From First To Last, Jack’s Mannequin, Ludo, Atreyu, Ten Years, Mindless Self Indulgence, Trapt, The Brobecks.

I have to admit I wasn't completely familiar with all the bands that were there but since going I have fallen in love with Jack's Mannequin, The Brobecks and Ludo (Check them out on my playlist). I really liked watching Mindless Self Indulgence. They were hilarious and kindof crazy although I didn't think their music was quite appropriate to put on a public blog.

There were a ton of freaks there. It was kindof half the fun of going to the concert. They also had a lot of booths from the sponsors. I think that we made out with enough free stuff that it more than payed for our $25 tickets. It was at an anti-tobacco booth where I rode the mechanical bull, by the way and I only lasted 3 seconds. Shane found his new girlfriend there too, check out the mohawk!

2 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Annie, Way to go, you lasted longer then i would of on the bull!! Looks like you guys had alot of fun!! I havent seen Tony or Shane forever!!

The Nixons! said...

I havn't seen that many freaks in one place since debate!