Monday, September 29, 2008

Vinnie


My family has had a big hole since Vito our family dog died back in April. We have been begging our dad to get a new puppy and we finally did. We had been looking online for quite awhile and I found this cute boxer puppy on the eagleshine boxer website. But the original quote was ridiculously high because he is so beautiful with pretty markings. However, the good thing is that he only has one nut! (Don't mention it though he's a little self conscience.) Anyway that makes it so he is not stud quality and the price dropped into our price range.

I didn't know any of this however. My dad had Sid go get him and Sid has kept him at his house for a week and didn't tell me. So when we arrived at Sid's house on Friday I found this adorable little guy.

I think the name we all settled on is Vinnie. Although yesterday he was known as Floyd so I hope Vinnie sticks. He is very mellow and snugly. Its nice to have a cuddle buddy!

2 comments:

Paige and family said...

It looks like you had fun. Vinnie is so freak'n cute. I have a thing for boxers. That is to bad about him having only one nut. Bugsy and Lily both didn't have good luck in that area. Lily never went in to heat and Bugsy balls never dropped. Both nuts were up in his abdomen(?). So he knows how Vinnie feels. I was at walmart and there was a couple selling some boxers. I called Wyatt and told me no. I was so sad. Hope all is well. Love ya.

The Nixons! said...

We had so much fun with you guys! We gotta do it again next year! And we do miss little Vinnie.